Belt Filter Press Omega
The Omega Belt filter press is designed for continuous mechanical dewatering of municipal and industrial sludge. Omega BFP’s smart designs offer user-friendly operation, optimum space efficiency, and high operational efficiency ratios.
A wide range of belt filter presses is available to match any plant size. All products offer a slew of benefits to municipal and industrial customers.
• Fast return on investment.
• Low and economical maintenance.
• Low energy consumption.
• Low Energy consumption and operating cost
• Clean operation
• Robust operator safety devices
• Easy access for supervision and maintenance
• Visual control of the sludge during dewatering
BELT FILTER PRESS OMEGA SC
• Belt width : from 0,60 to 1 m
• Hydraulic flow : up to 6 m3/h
BELT FILTER PRESS OMEGA 100000
• Belt width : from 1 to 2 m
• Hydraulic flow : up to 12 m3/h
BELT FILTER PRESS OMEGA 1000
• Belt width : from 1 to 3 m
• Hydraulic flow : up to 30 m3/h
Looking for a Sludge Solution?
For any questions about our wastewater sludge solutions, please fill out the contact form below and our team of experts will get back to you shortly.